I love to travel. In case you have not noticed. Other cultures, languages and beautiful landscapes fascinate me. So, I have a list. It is getting longer and longer by the day.
- Eat gelato in Tuscany, Italy.
- Visit a hot tub in winter in Tokyo, Japan.
- Eat real pizza in Naples, Italy.
Go to the Snow and Ice Festival in Harbin, China. Visit Beijing and walk the Great Wall of China.
- Go to Xi’an to see the Terracotta Army, China.
- Eat sushi in Tokyo or anywhere in Japan.
Take the ferry boat on the Bosphorus, Istanbul, Turkey. Visit the Prince’s Islands, Istanbul, Turkey. Eat a simit, drink cay and walk down Istiklal Cd, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Visit Cappadoccia and take a Hot Air Balloon tour, Turkey.
Visit the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and the Spice Bazaar, Istanbul.
- Take a drive along the Amalfi Coast, Italy.
- Take the Oriental Express Train in South East Asia.
- Hike in Guilin, China.
- Go to Mombai, India and eat a real paneer chutney curry.
- Visit a market in Marrakech, Morocco (and eat everything on offer).
- Watch a UEFA Champions League match at a stadium.
- Eat paella and drink red wine in Madrid, Spain.
- See the Northern Lights in Norway.
Hike up Sani Pass (South Africa and Lesotho border). Have a beer at the highest pub in Africa, Lesotho. Go to the Bushfire Music Festival in Swaziland.
- Visit the Batu Cave in Malaysia.
- Peacefully walk through the Bamboo Forest, Kyoto, Japan.
- Waterfalls in the Philippines!! Need I say more?
- Maasai Mara, Kenya. I need a real African Safari.
- Camp under the stars at the Kruger National Park, South Africa.
- Okavango Delta, Botswana!
- Train across Iran!
- Elephant spotting at the Serengeti, Tanzania!
- Walk through Petra, southern Jordan.
- Sandboarding in the Namib Desert! Yes, please!
Walk through the Wats in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
- The pyramids of Giza! History.
- Roadtrip from Durban to Nairobi, Kenya. Just think about that.
- Sandboarding around the Namib Desert!
Please share some suggestions if you have any.